Mulled Eggnog Late
(Makes 2 Drinks)
Fragrant with orange rind and warm spices, this festive latte is perfect for the holidays.
2 cups (500 mL) brewed Starbucks® Holiday Blend
4 strips orange rind (2-inch/5 cm lengths)
1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground cinnamon, divided
1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground nutmeg, divided
Pinch ground cloves
1 cup (250 mL) eggnog
1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
1/2 cup (125 mL) whipped cream
1/4 tsp (1 mL) grated orange zest
1. Stir together brewed coffee, orange rind, half of the cinnamon and nutmeg, and cloves. Let steep for 5 minutes. Remove orange rind.
2. Meanwhile, in saucepan set over medium-low heat, heat eggnog and milk, stirring often, for 3 to 5 minutes or until steaming. Whisk with frother or hand blender until frothy.
3. Divide coffee between 2 large mugs. Pour frothed eggnog mixture over coffee; top with whipped cream. Garnish with remaining cinnamon, nutmeg, and orange zest.
• Alternatively, microwave eggnog and milk on High in microwave-safe measuring cup for 60 to 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, or until steaming.
• Garnish each serving with fresh orange slice if desired.
You may also like