Loaded Irish Coffee
(Makes 4 Servings)
Impress your guests with a spiked Irish Coffee. Don’t hold back on the peak of whipped velvety cream.
4 cups Starbucks® Pike Place® Roast brewed coffee
4 ounces Irish whiskey
½ cup butter
1 ¾ cups brown sugar
2 cups heavy cream, divided
2 teaspoons vanilla
½ teaspoon sea salt
4 ounces milk chocolate, divided
1. Over medium high heat, combine butter, brown sugar, 1 cup cream, vanilla and sea salt.
Stir until sugar has dissolved and mixture is smooth and creamy. Set aside.
2. Melt 2 ounces of chocolate in microwave on high for 30 seconds. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted.
3. Using a hand mixer, beat remaining cream until thick. Carefully add melted chocolate and continue to beat until peaks form. Set aside.
4. Grate remaining chocolate, set aside.
5. In 4 heat proof mugs or glasses, pour 1 cup of coffee, top with 2 tablespoons caramel mixture , and one shot of whiskey. Top each glass with ¼ cup whipped cream, drizzle of caramel, and grated chocolate.
6. Serve immediately.
You may also like