Iced Cinnamon Coffee
(Makes 1 Drink)
Condensed milk is a popular ingredient in coffee drinks around the world. This cinnamon-infused version is simple to make – just mix, shake and pour for a refreshing treat.
- 1½ cups ice
- 5 oz. double-strength coffee (try Starbucks® Pike Place® Roast)
- 1 tbsp. sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Fill a cocktail shaker with hot coffee, condensed milk and ground cinnamon.
- Stir well.
- Add 1 cup ice.
- Cover the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for about 2 minutes.
- Fill a glass with ½ cup of ice.
- Strain the coffee mixture into the glass.
- Serve and enjoy!
You may also like